Talent Acqusition Associate (Fully Remote)
About Erudite Tuition:
At Erudite Tuition we believe in nurturing the lifelong learning journey of every student. We care about each student’s wellbeing and confidence and believe these naturally translate into long-term results and foster healthy attitudes and outlooks. We also focus on finding the best and brightest tutors from diverse backgrounds so that for every student, we have the right tutor for their learning needs.
This is where you come in. Erudite Tuition is seeking a Talent acquisition associate to join the Recruitment team on a fully remote basis to ensure that we are identifying tutors who are not only academically excellent themselves, but have the ability to pass on their knowledge to students and invigorate a love of learning in each student they teach.
As a Talent acquisition associate, you will assist with the interviewing, evaluation, and onboarding of tutors. The successful candidate will be meticulous by nature, self-motivated and have an appetite for learning. Erudite Tuition is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Recruitment manager on end-to-end internal recruitment needs, from drafting an advertisement to presenting an offer.
- Write and distribute job ads on a number of platforms and Job Boards.
- Proactively use a variety of tools to reach out to potential candidates.
- Screen, shortlist, and interview candidates to identify the best fit for the role.
- Onboard new hires and ensure a smooth transition into the organisation.
- Report on KPIs and monitor existing tutors to ensure that all Erudite tutors are delivering consistently high-quality education to all our students.
- Strong attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and challenge the status quo
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment
- A home office or private place to work remotely
Complete the Application Form
Complete the Application Form below to get started.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.